ENGINEERING OFFICE SCHREP
Evaluation of Machines and Industrial Plants:
- in the case of partial or entire sale of business,
- in the case of disputes among heirs or partners of a company,
- in the case of contribution of material assets into a company,
- in the case of division or relocation of a company,
- in the case of lending, borrowing or a leasing redemption,
- for evaluation or determination of insurance premiums,
- for indemnification in the case of damage events in the field of transportation, in the case of liability loss and own damage claims as well as in the case of loss by fire,
- for determination of rents or leases for a business,
- for business management concerns as well as for economic use,
- for international certifications of used machines,
- for preservation of evidence in the private and civil law field.
- purpose and objective of an evaluation,
- preparation and performance of an inspection,
- necessary documents from the ordering party,
- explanation of the expertise – possibly together with your certified accountant,
- evaluation of perpetuity and fair market values in case of sale.
Determination and Appraisal of Technical Damages:
- damages on technical and general goods due to transport means accident in the case of all traffic carriers; warehouse damages,
- sea freight damages during handling on ships, during a sea passage or damages in the sea freight container - in particular due to poor packing or loading,
- machinery breakage and erection damages including consequential damages,
- damages from fire and Acts of God,
- product liability damages as well as damages from general liability.
- checking and examination of the damage cause,
- measures and recommendations in order to avoid damages,
- checking and discussion of counter expertise,
- inspection of preservation and shipper's packing.
- industrial enterprises, manufacturing firms, private individuals,
- insurance companies, banks, credit institutions, leasing companies, financial advisors, public accountants,
- authorities, courts, public prosecution departments, attorneys, administrators in insolvency, bailiffs.
Geographic Field of Activity:
- mainly in the south of Germany but also countrywide; moreover, also throughout Europe or world-wide, if the order situation permits.
Subcontracting / Working Groups:
- In the case of more comprehensive work or in the case of extraneous partial evaluations, a co-operation with colleagues or testing institutes is to be recommended or required on an individual case basis.
Foreign Language Copies:
- My expertise can be prepared in the current commercial languages assisted by skilled translators.
Lines of businesses (by extract):
- metal processing companies
- precision engineering companies
- electrical engineering companies
- steel manufacturing companies
- building companies
- construction material companies
- textile factories
- wood-working companies
- packaging industry
- motor vehicle sub-suppliers
- pharmaceutical companies
- food industry
- graphic companies
- printing shops
Copyright © 2013 - last modification: 2013-02-13